BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up

I woke up this morning in a tizzy...thoughts were swirling in my head regarding my wife and I, my therapist appointment today, school deadlines that I'm behind on, work obligations that I would face today, feeling exhausted with NO possibility of more sleep. I realized on my way into work that this is pretty much every day. Even on "days off" I'm either worried about my marriage or jumping into a school assignment, or something else. My eyes close and my eyes open to the same crowded roar in my head.

I really, really want to figure out how to wake up, take a deep breath and just be thankful for the day. I want to make things right so that I can curl up with my wife and hold her for 5 minutes before my day starts. I want my thoughts to be how nice my wife's hair smells, how lucky I am to have another day on this planet, how quiet the morning is.

I have to figure out how to get that....

0 comments: