In my marriage, my wife is truly the brains of the operation. Recently, I've felt grouchy, kinda angry, and grumpy...which my wife noticed. I finally tried to explain last night how I felt, but that I didn't know why I felt that way. She knew right away. When I was going through "the courage to heal workbook", the easy parts were empowering. Moving through the exercises, following through, good stuff. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I started to hit the heavy stuff...and I stopped being so aggressive with the workbook (the second part was what my wife noticed). My wife told me that as soon as I hit the hard stuff, I stopped being aggressive. I truly didn't notice.
So, this morning, I dug back into the workbook...and it is crazy hard to go through. But, I can't and won't quit.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
she's the brain
Posted by Matthew at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment